To continuously exceed our customers’ expectations, deliver on our promises and protect our customers brand.
We are open, honest, transparent and straight-up in all we. A no bullshit policy!
- We complete on our commitments, take ownership to intervene as soon as where off track
- We operate by a “no surprises” culture.
To be a high performing team, we need to listen more and talk less.
- We treat people how we ourselves wish to be treated.
- We listen to others without interruption, by being truly present to them
- In search of the right outcome, we don’t allow our personal agenda’s to influence conversations.
Without context there is no understanding.
- We always provide context to ensure everyone is on the same page and we have common understanding.
- We take the time to clarify understanding and ensure commitments are understood and achievable.
- There is no such thing as a dumb idea or a dumb question, everyone has a right to be heard.
If were not pushing boundaries, were not learning.
- It’s ok to ask for help, particularly if you’re overwhelmed or unsure.
- We intervene and talk up when we see unsafe acts, when something is off-track or when our instincts are warning us somethings not right.
- We are a learning company: we push boundaries, think outside the square and learn from our failures to keep innovating and developing.
A star team will beat a team of stars any time
- We work together and not in isolation because delivering the extraordinary requires selflessness and a team effort.
- We are passionate and proud about what we do and how we do it, we strive as a team to deliver excellence for ourselves and our customers.
- We don’t assume or tolerate gossip, we deal in facts and have each other’s backs.
- There is no point in being in business if we don’t have fun, we value our diverse sense of humour and we celebrate success at every opportunity.